Dan is an Associate in the Corporate team.
He advises on a broad range of corporate transactions, with a particular focus on venture capital and M&A transactions. Dan has a particular interest in early-stage and high-growth companies, and has significant experience advising on EIS-qualifying transactions acting for both investors (both institutional and HNW) and companies.
In his spare time, Dan enjoys running and mountain biking, spending time with his young family and exploring Devon's pubs and beaches.
- Acting for the selling shareholders of Pay4Later Limited on the sale of Deko, a financial services technology company, to NewDay, a credit card issuer controlled by Cinven and CVC Capital Partners
- Acting for Foresight Williams Technology EIS Fund (a collaboration between Foresight Group and Williams Advanced Engineering, part of the Williams Formula One Group) its investment into innovative 3D printing company Additive Manufacturing Technologies Limited in a £4.2m Series A funding round.
- Advising the venturing arm of a large global company on its UK-based Series A investments
- Acting for the vendor on the MBO of Builtvisible Limited, a London organic digital marketing agency.
- Acting for the selling shareholders of UKRD, a private radio group, on its sale to Bauer Media Group
- Advising TESM Limited on the restructuring of its global operations, followed by acting for its shareholders on the sale of the company to DXC Technology, one of the world's leading IT services company
- Acting for a London-based fund manager on a number of recent investments in rapid-growth technology companies
- Acting for the selling shareholders on the sale of Aquamain Limited, a utility services provider, to private equity house Rubicon Partners and investment firm Grovepoint Capital
- Advising a UK-based currency exchange service provider on an equity investment and partial share acquisition by a Japanese owned wealth management company
- Acting for the selling shareholders on the sale of the Gro Company, the maker of the Grobag, on the sale of the company to Mayborn Group, the owner of the Tommee Tippee brand