Dan is a Solicitor in the Corporate team.
He advises on a broad range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity (including crowdfunding), company reorganisations and general corporate matters.
In his spare time Dan enjoys mountain biking, spending time with his young family and exploring Devon's pubs and beaches.
- Advising TESM Limited on the restructuring of its global operations, followed by acting for its shareholders on the sale of the company to DXC Technology, one of the world's leading IT services company
- Acting for a London-based fund manager on a number of recent investments in rapid-growth technology companies
- Acting for the selling shareholders on the sale of Aquamain Limited, a utility services provider, to private equity house Rubicon Partners and investment firm Grovepoint Capital
- Advising a UK-based currency exchange service provider on an equity investment and partial share acquisition by a Japanese owned wealth management company
- Acting for the selling shareholders on the sale of the Gro Company, the maker of the Grobag, on the sale of the company to Mayborn Group, the owner of the Tommee Tippee brand