Holly is an Associate in the Corporate team.
She commenced her legal training at Slaughter and May in London as a paralegal in Financing and qualified in September 2018 after completing her training contract at Ashfords LLP.
Holly read Law with an additional year of French at the University of Reading and studied the LPC at BPP Law School, achieving a Distinction.
In her spare time, Holly enjoys skiing, climbing and surfing and takes part in a number of sporting challenges each year.
Recent experience includes advising and assisting:
- St Austell Brewery on its acquisition of two hotels in Devon.
- Ocean Fish on its acquisition of a majority stake in W. Stevenson & Sons, the operator of Britain's largest beam trawl fleets.
- An international investment manager on the acquisition of a luxury hotel group.
- The founders of Mindful Chef Ltd, the provider of healthy recipe boxes, in a £6 million fund round led by private equity firm Piper.
- The shareholders of patient transfer sling company Silvalea Limited and healthcare safety equipment company D-Ansermed Limited on the sale of both companies to TSX listed Savaria Corporation, one of the global leaders in the accessibility industry.
- The shareholders of research consultancy company ComRes on its sale to global intelligence business Savanta.
- The founders of a company that designs rugged mobile phones in conjunction with a company restructure.