Naomi is an Associate in the Commercial Disputes and Regulatory team in London.
She graduated with a first class honours degree in Law (LLM) from Cardiff University and joined Michelmores in 2014, qualifying as a Solicitor in 2016.
Naomi specialises in commercial litigation with a particular focus on the finance and investment sector. Naomi acts on a variety of high value disputes, including claims relating to mis-selling of structured products, professional negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation and breach of contract/warranty.
Her clients include corporate and individual fund managers, independent financial advisors and wealth management companies.
Naomi is part of the Insurance and Reinsurance team and advises policyholder clients, often in the financial services sector, on coverage disputes and policy interpretation.
- Richard Pease v Henderson Administration Ltd  EWHC 66 - acting for a successful claimant, an investment fund manager, bringing claims for breach of contract against his former employer arising out of its failure to pay him c.£4 million in management fees, and its failure to allow him to replace the manager of a c.£1 billion investment fund on termination of his employment.
- Assisting with a group action with a potential value of >£100m against a bank in relation to the misrepresentations made in respect of business loans.
- Acting for a wealth management company pursing declaratory judgment in the Commercial Court (QBD) alongside concurrent US proceedings relating to liability under a revolving credit agreement.
- Representing a defendant company in a dispute relating to monies owing between related companies with a complex historic relationship where questions of agency were raised.
- Assisting with various actions on behalf of Ticketus (a major creditor of Glasgow Rangers FC) arising out of the financial collapse of that club in 2012, including bringing proceedings against former owner Craig Whyte and obtaining summary judgment against him in the sum of c.£17 million.
- Acting for an investment fund pursuing a claim against for misrepresentation, negligence, breach of undertaking and breach of fiduciary duty against a legal services firm.
- Defending a number of mis-selling claims brought against financial advisors clients relating to structured loan notes