Jo is a Senior Paralegal in the Construction & Engineering team.
She is an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx), specialising in Construction & Engineering law, as well as Energy law.
Prior to joining Michelmores, she worked as part of the Construction & Energy team at Hugh James in Cardiff, for over nine years.
At Jo's previous firm, she acted as part of a team advising clients such as the Welsh Government, various banks, contractors, developers and RSLs on matters including:
- advising on the construction and development of an £82m international convention centre
- undertaking full due diligence for a national bank in respect of development funding for an anaerobic digestion project
- advising a consortium of developers on the £300m Barry Waterfront scheme
- acting for a developer in the drafting and negotiation of contracts and agreements for civils works, supply, maintenance and grid connection, together with funding requirements for a wind turbine project in West Wales
- advising on the development agreement and construction documents for a bio sciences facility in Wales under the NEC3 Option A Building Contract