Charlie is a Solicitor in the Commercial & Regulatory Disputes team.
He advises on a wide range of commercial disputes alongside other lawyers from across the firm.
Prior to joining Michelmores, Charlie worked as a paralegal and then as a Trainee Solicitor at Womble Bond Dickinson (UK) LLP in Southampton. Outside of work Charlie enjoys rock climbing, running and surfing.
- Assisting with an instruction for a UK domiciled client and trust beneficiary, defending a multi-million dollar tracing claim brought by a third party based in the CIS. The case spanned multiple off shore jurisdictions.
- Advising in relation to a complex, international contentious probate dispute spanning the jurisdictions of England and Wales, Russia, Belgium, Singapore and the British Virgin Islands.
- Acting for a commercial agency business in relation to a substantial contractual claim for fees and profit share (an eight-figure sum) regarding the development of a large scale commercial logistics and distribution park which proceeded on the basis of a nationally significant infrastructure project.
- Advising a major satellite services provider on cross-border enforcement and debt recovery in various jurisdictions including France, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tanzania and Kazakhstan.
- Advising a high net worth individual in connection with a breach of trust claim relating to a portfolio of residential investment properties.
- Acting for an events company in a contractual dispute regarding the cancellation of a high profile artist's performance at a music festival.
- Advising a wedding provider in relation to various disputes with customers arising due to the impact of COVID-19.