Jon joined Michelmores Real Estate team in 2012, on qualification.
Jon deals with a wide variety of real estate work, including commercial development, freehold and leasehold sales and acquisitions and granting and taking commercial leases.
Jon also specialises in renewables projects, and is adept at dealing with all the property aspects relating to delivering fully functioning and fundable renewable energy parks.
- Headed up the disposal of a police station worth in excess of £30m with complex overage provisions that exchanged within a week of agreeing heads of terms
- Jon was involved in the property element of due diligence carried out as part of the UK's first fully-listed solar bond issue for £40m
- As part of a number of £multi-million refinancing deals, Jon has provided industry-standard Certificate of Titles for reliance on by mainstream lenders for the construction of solar parks. These are provided within fixed timescales so as to dovetail with work being carried out by other professional advisors
- Jon has secured in excess of twenty call options for one of the South West's leading industry-scale solar PV developers
- Providing property title due diligence for house builders and solar park developers to establish whether a site is viable for the intended purpose from the outset, saving time further down the line.