Karl is a Senior Associate in the Corporate team.
Karl joined Michelmores in 2012.
Karl qualified in London, where he worked both in-house at the Commonwealth Development Corporation (now CDC Group PLC) and in private practice at a leading City law firm, giving corporate advice to a range of clients, from small private companies to major PLCs.
His particular area of interest is international equity and debt investment in emerging markets. A significant number of the investments in which Karl has been involved support underlying projects to develop renewable energy or other natural resources.
- Acting for a Swedish Investor on their investment in a mobile services company.
- Acting for a renewables fund manager in relation to the purchase of a wind farm in Scotland.
- Acting for a chicken farming business in Rwanda on a multi-million dollar loan facility.
- Acting for a local property development business on the issue of secured loan notes.
- Acting for the new management team on the management buy-out of a luxury lodge manufacturer.
- Acting for the founder seller on the management buy-out of a local building company.