Karl is a Senior Associate in the Corporate team.
Karl joined Michelmores in 2012.
Karl qualified in London, where he worked both in-house at the Commonwealth Development Corporation (now CDC Group PLC) and in private practice at a leading City law firm, giving corporate advice to a range of clients, from small private companies to major PLCs.
His particular area of interest is international equity and debt investment in emerging markets. A significant number of the investments in which Karl has been involved support underlying projects to develop renewable energy or other natural resources.
- Acting for the Sellers on the sale of a hotel business in Bath.
- Acting for the Seller of the waste collection division of it waste recycling business in Dorset and Somerset.
- Acting for Databank Agrifund Manager Limited on various investments by AAF SME Fund LLC of between US$1m and US$3m (comprising debt and equity) in manufacturing and agri- businesses in central and southern Africa.
- Acting for the Buyer of a Travel Business in the South East.
- Acting for the Sellers on the institutional buy-out of the MK Test Group.