Michelmores' award-winning Corporate Finance team has established a reputation as one of the leading transactional teams in the UK. We typically act on over 75 transactions each year across a variety of sectors and jurisdictions. On each transaction we bring a wealth of experience from a 12-strong team of lawyers who specialise in private equity, mergers and acquisitions and listed PLC transactions for a broad spectrum of clients.
Corporate transactions typically require careful project management of legal expertise from a variety of sources, such as employment, regulatory, tax and property. As one of the larger full-service firms in the UK, we are able to bring in expertise that is specifically suited to each client's circumstances.
- Michelmores' Senior Partner reappointed to AIFC Legal Advisory Council
- Michelmores Advise on £2m Crowdcube Fundraise
- Michelmores advise Wetsuit Outlet on investment from Mobeus Equity Partners
- Money and morality: A harmonious existence in impact investing?
- Hong Kong trading firms given green light to access the LSE directly
- Michelmores acts on Magicseaweed deal
- Michelmores advises on DFI investment
- Michelmores advises Bamboo Finance on investment into emerging markets clean energy start-up
- Michelmores advises Haynes Publishing Group in Teon Media acquisition
- Michelmores tops the league table for South West corporate deals over the last five years
- Michelmores advises Finnfund
- Michelmores advises Limitless Earth plc on AIM stock market listing
- Unlocking capital for holiday parks: the increasing popularity of alternative funding options