Mergers and Acquisitions
Michelmores' Mergers and Acquisitions Solicitors act for corporates, banks and private equity firms on often complex and innovative transactions. The team advises on the full range of deal structures and draws on the expertise of a wide range of other expert lawyers across the Firm, including lawyers from the employment, property, TMC, company commercial and financial services teams.
- Michelmores advises Freshways Dairy on merger with Medina Dairy
- Michelmores appoints new Senior Partner
- A Brief Guide to the Warranty and Disclosure Process
- Michelmores advises Modern Water plc on all-share AIM merger
- What is a Cross-Border Merger?
- Business acquisitions - Non-assignment clause work around: does it work?
- Michelmores advises Ocean Fish on acquisition of majority shareholding in operator of Britain's largest beam trawl fleets, W. Stevenson & Sons
- M&A in the time of Brexit