Our Energy team is well-equipped with the knowledge and industry experience to meet your needs in the Energy sector. Our Energy lawyers are drawn from specialists in all relevant legal disciplines, so we are able to provide a broad range of cutting-edge legal advice.
With experience in all aspects of generation, distribution, construction and financing of Energy projects across a wide range of technologies, our expert lawyers will guide you through all steps of your project with understanding and insight into your business and sound understanding of market practice.
We are at the forefront of developments in the field and frequently advise on new project or business structures, as well as emerging technologies and creative financing solutions.
Whatever your requirements, our Energy team will give you the incisive, commercial and knowledgeable advice you require.
We are active members of Regen SW.
- Fracking: They doth protest too much?
- Michelmores nominated for The Lawyer Awards 2018
- Michelmores advises on the £15 million sale of 13.5MW of solar assets from CTF Solar
- Michelmores advises Triodos on launch of crowdfunding platform
- Energy performance – Landlords be prepared
- What does the Clean Growth Strategy mean for the property industry?
- Michelmores advises SASC on investment in the UK’s biggest community energy project
- Michelmores advises Downing LLP on £15.3m sale of Vulcan Renewables to JLEN
- Solar at scale in China
- Reduction in embedded benefits for smaller electricity producers
- New horizons for UK energy
- Energy storage at the front of the queue in new BEIS Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund
- Michelmores Advise on Transfer of Ownership
- UK Government's Call for Evidence on a smart energy system
- The Rise of Off-Grid Solar Power in Rural Africa
- Energy storage
- High court quash solar farm planning permission
- The Post-Brexit Energy Sector
- Danica Cooper passes MBA with distinction
- Minimum energy efficiency standards
- Drax and Infinis Challenge Climate Change Levy Policy
- Climate Change Levy Changes
- Renewable energy funding
- Renewable Energy team supports Gamma Solutions
- Michelmores acts for Chelwood Community Energy
- Earlier end to onshore wind subsidies announced
- Michelmores acts for Dart Renewables on bond issue
- Is big solar approaching grid parity in the UK?
- Michelmores acts for TLS Hydro Power on first bond issue
- Making light out of loss - Brian Garner is featured in Private Client Adviser
- Michelmores acts for Clinton Devon Estates on a 1.2 and 4.9 MW solar PV farm
- Michelmores advises on DFI investment
- Michelmores advises Bamboo Finance on investment into emerging markets clean energy start-up
- Michelmores acts for Gamma Solutions on sale of 9.5MW Wilton Solar Farm
- Are you ready for the minimum energy efficiency standard in your commercial properties?
- Government boosts funding for less established renewable technologies as auctions for CfD contracts commences
- Michelmores acts for Gamma Solutions on a 12.4 MW solar PV farm
- Michelmores acts for Downing LLP
- Michelmores acts for Triodos Renewables plc on its 2014 Share Issue
- Renewable Energy Projects and Inheritance Tax
- The Money Making Overhead
- Renewable Energy Opportunities in the Land and Agricultural Sectors
- Fracking: the Facts
- Legal easements for renewables: there is a second option
- Energy Bill Receives Royal Assent
- Acting for St Modwen on its participation in the large-scale biomass generation facility and associated district heating system serving Cranbrook new community and Skypark.
- Acting for British Solar Renewables on the UK’s first fully-listed solar bond issue (£40m), the first joint venture hub arrangement in Dorset connecting 2 solar farms and a biomass plant under section 22 of the Electricity Act, and various large-scale ground-mounted schemes, including Owls Hatch and Bradenstoke solar farms.
- Acting for Mole Valley Farmers on its joint venture Farmers Power Station to offer renewable energy solutions to its clients.
- Advising Finnvest in respect of an investment in certified emissions reductions (CER) to support a biomass project in Thailand.
- Acting for Veolia Water Systems on a large-scale AD project.
- Acting for the Llechwedd Consortium on a significant onshore wind farm in North Wales, including the joint venture arrangements.
- Acting for a brewery and for a landowner on two separate hydro schemes on major UK rivers.
- Acting for Storm Energy GmbH on its acquisition of solar assets in the UK.
- Acting for Gamma Solutions S.L. on its acquisitions and subsequent disposals of 12.4 MW Chisbon solar farm and 9.5MW Wilton solar farm, and the more recent acquisition of Priors Byne and Sowerby Lodge solar farms.
- Acting for Triodos Renewables plc on its 2014 Share Issue to further develop its on-shore wind portfolio.
- Acting for Dart Renewables and for TLS Hydro on their bond issues to further develop their respective hydro projects.
- Acting for Downing LLP on financing a number of large-scale ground-mounted solar farms and an anaerobic digestion facility.
- Acting for Clinton Devon Estates on its 2.1MW and 4.9MW solar farms.