Some of our most successful clients are Entrepreneurs who have used Michelmores to help steer their businesses through the journey from start-up to success.
Our Entrepreneurs Solicitors understand the unique pressures such individuals work with and endeavour to provide accurate, timely and above all commercial advice to help make thing happen rather than provide reasons why they cannot. We have been able to assist some Entrepreneurs from the initial construction of their business ideas through to successful IPOs and represent a wide range of currently active Entrepreneurs in their personal and business capacity across the country. We believe we offer a unique service to Entrepreneurs which combines the highest quality advice on both corporate/business and personal requirements.
- EIS tax relief and pie in the sky?
- The business life cycle – supporting you every step of the way
- Do I need to use lawyers for my company's crowdfunding raise?
- (COVID-19) - UK Government confirms "Future Fund" support for start-ups
- Millennials, money & myths: Finance & investing
- Michelmores contribute to the STEP Handbook for Advisers