Tax is a central issue to all businesses and understanding how ever-evolving taxation regulations impacts upon business is a key priority for many of our clients.
Tax has emerged an even more critical aspect of business following the 2008 financial crisis. The tax landscape [in the UK and across other jurisdictions] continues to change with more and more complex obligations on Directors.
Michelmores' taxation practice encompasses corporate tax, real estate tax, personal tax and share schemes. Our tax advisors also work closely with other specialists across our Firm to provide results-driven tax solutions.
- HMRC's Making Tax Digital initiative – what does it mean?
- Residential Property update
- Inheritance Tax
- Trading in and developing UK land
- EMI Schemes − issues arising in M&A transactions
- Proposed changes to transactions in securities
- SDLT Buy-to-let down?
- UK Summer Budget 2015 - Domicile
- Making light out of loss - Brian Garner is featured in Private Client Adviser
- The patent box is up and running − but for how long?
- Renewable Energy Projects and Inheritance Tax
- Questions About Stamp Duty: How Lateral-Thinking Lawyers Can Save Buyers From a Large Tax Bill