Pursuing an MBO opportunity can be one of the more complicated ways of acquiring an equity stake in a business, but a well put together MBO can be extremely rewarding for all involved.
The Michelmores' Corporate team have vast experience in this type of transaction. We have produced a 'Guide to MBOs' which can be downloaded and viewed on our publications page. The guide will help map out the process, identify the people involved, provide clarity to the sort of MBO opportunities that are most viable and shares the thoughts and perspective of some of our MBO team clients and advisers. We have also included a glossary of terms used in MBO transactions and our private equity checklist, which can be used to compare different funding proposals.
- Business acquisitions - Non-assignment clause work around: does it work?
- Michelmores advises on sale of Knadel Limited to Catalyst Development
- Michelmores advises Revo Developments Ltd. on its restructure and management buy-out
- Michelmores advises on the sale of Aquamain in private equity deal
- MBO Guide
- Michelmores act in sale of defence and subsea engineering specialists
- Michelmores Advises on Significant Partial MBO