"Paul is commercial and pragmatic. He demonstrates great enthusiasm and is very easy to work with, which is why I value him as a trusted adviser."
John Reynolds, Director, Titan Property Developments
Paul is a Partner in the Real Estate team, having joined from Nabarro in March 2015. Paul relocated to Bristol in October 2017 and splits his working week between the Bristol and London offices.
He has extensive experience of all aspects of commercial property work, with a particular focus on acquisitions and disposals of investment properties, commercial and mixed use development projects, pre-lets and Landlord and Tenant work.
Paul has acted for a broad range of clients, including institutional funds, developers, private investors and corporate tenants.
- Acting for Global Fortune 500 Company Greenland Group on the site set-up and plot sales for their Spire London development in Canary Wharf. Spire London is the tallest residential tower in Western Europe with GDV in excess of £800m and is due for completion in 2020. We are also advising Greenland Group on the site set-up, plot sales, commercial lettings and estate management at The Ram Quarter in Wandsworth – a 7.75 acre riverside site with planning for 661 apartments and approximately 108,000 ft2 (GIA) of retail and leisure amenity.
- Acting for The Boultbee Group on the acquisitions and management of a number of development sites and a joint venture with another real estate investment management firm in respect of a major office development in Thames Valley.
- Acting for Titan Property Developments on a number of office to residential permitted development schemes; which include projects in Epsom, Reading, Horsham, Southampton, Beaconsfield and Gerrards Cross.
- Advising a number of management companies on their land acquisition obligations and requirements in relation to a significant property portfolio, involving a number of business parks throughout the UK.
- Advising a number of residential developers on both small and large scale residential and mixed use developments in London and the home counties.