"Paul is commercial and pragmatic. He demonstrates great enthusiasm and is very easy to work with, which is why I value him as a trusted adviser."
John Reynolds, Director, Titan Property Developments
Paul is a Partner in the Real Estate team, having joined from Nabarro in 2015. Paul relocated to Bristol from London in October 2017 and divides his working week between the firm's Bristol and London offices.
Paul has extensive experience of all aspects of commercial property work, with a particular focus on acquisitions and disposals of development properties, commercial and mixed-use development projects, and corporate occupier work. Over the last 5 years Paul has gained increasing experience in acting on energy driven deals and advising landowners in respect of development opportunities.
Paul has acted for a broad range of clients, including institutional funds, developers, private investors, high net worth individuals/landowners and corporate tenants.
- Acting for a number of UK and overseas based developers on their mixed use and residential led developments across a variety of iconic parts of London, including Canary Wharf, Finsbury Park, Bishop Gate, Fulham and the Ram Brewery in Wandsworth.
- Acting for The Boultbee Group on acquisitions, disposals and asset management of sites in London and in respect of a joint venture with another real estate investment management firm of a major office development in Thames Valley.
- Acting for Titan Property Developments on a number of office to residential permitted development schemes; including projects in Epsom, Reading, Horsham, Southampton, Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross and Staines.
- Advising a property developer on their acquisition and funding of an industrial development site in Stevenage, as well as providing advice on their development management and profit share agreements.
- Acting for a high-net-worth family in respect of their letting of a property in south-east London to a Premiership football club for use as their academy training facility.
- Advising a variety of corporate occupiers on their retail and leisure requirements and office relocations, including Entrée, Fidel, Antofagasta Plc and the Really Local Group.
- Acting on a variety of wind and solar energy deals, principally for landowners and assisting on agricultural land projects.