Andrew Oldland QC's maritime practice includes collisions at sea, onboard accidents, pollution and licensing for marine planning applications.
- Marine planning: stormy seas
- How to become a designated harbour authority
- Harbour Closure Orders
- Tianjin Explosions – Insurance losses could reach $1.5 billion
- Pilotage Charges: Demonstrating Reason in the Face of Unreason
- Michelmores Successfully Obtains a Marine Licence for Phase 1 of the £235m Brighton Marina Development
- Marine Planning – Get Involved!
- What are Harbour Revision and Empowerment Orders?