Our Corporate Tax Solicitors provide clear concise, commercial tax advice and support in relation to all transactions.
Taxes covered include capital gains tax, corporation tax, income tax, VAT, stamp duty land tax, and stamp duty. In addition, they provide tax-related documentation on a transaction such as tax covenants and tax warranties, they are able to provide clear commercial advice on structuring and risks, also providing second opinions on advice given by other advisors. They are also responsible for advising and implementing employee benefit arrangements such as share schemes and other incentive arrangements.
For a full range of services see our Tax page.
- Guide to growth share schemes
- A guide to EMI share option schemes
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and share schemes
- Michelmores advises on management buyout of Builtvisible
- What is a Share Buyback and how does it work?
- Michelmores advises Revo Developments Ltd. on its restructure and management buy-out
- Michelmores advises on the sale of Aquamain in private equity deal
- Proposed changes to transactions in securities
Get in touch
- Tax advice to the management team of Gro Group on their MBO.
- Tax due diligence and structuring advice for Atlas Services Group on various acquisitions.
- Tax advice in relation to the issuance of a bond by Exeter Rugby Group PLC.