Michelmores Property Developers Club
The Michelmores Property Developers Club (PDC) is a forum for developers and property professionals to connect and share knowledge. The Club is celebrating its 16th anniversary and attracts over 100 property professionals and advisers.
The Club was originally set-up for developers. All new membership requests are reviewed, to maintain the right balance of developers and other property professionals and advisers.
The Club meets five times through the year at four networking lunches and an evening social event.
Over 100 property developers and professionals attend the lunches, which are an opportunity for members and guests to catch-up with their existing networks, make new contacts and share knowledge.
Previous speakers have included:
- Steve Hindley, Midas Construction & Chair of The Heart of the South West Local Enterprise
- Partnership – The state of the construction industry
- Keith Mitchell, National Infrastructure Planning Association - Delivering infrastructure in an evolving economy
- Ian Guy, St Modwen – An overview of the Skypark development
- Merlin Hyman, Regen SW – Sustainable building techniques & trends
- Peter Lacey, University of Exeter - The development of the University site
- Jason Schofield, Sutton Harbour - Marine operations and waterfront destination creation
- Alex Large, CGL - ‘Asbestos in soil: how big a hazard is it?’
- Kevin Couling, AECOM – BREEAM
The social event is usually held in June / July. In previous years the club have enjoyed a taster of the Land Rover experience followed by slowed cooked meats and pizzas at The Deer Park, an evening of seafood at the River Exe Café and wine tasting at Pebblebeds Vineyard.
For further information about joining the club, please contact Naomi Morris on email@example.com or 01392 687655.