"A real star in the making. Incredibly hard-working, absolutely great with clients and wonderful to work with as counsel."
Legal 500 2017
Rachel is an Associate in the Agriculture team and joined Michelmores from TLT in 2014.
Rachel specialises in dispute resolution; including property disputes, partnership disputes, Landlord and Tenant disputes, professional negligence, and contractual disputes. Rachel's practice also includes banking litigation.
Rachel is developing a practice based on the future role insects will play in farming as a sustainable protein source.
Rachel is a member of the Agricultural Law Association and the Property Litigation Association and has lectured to the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers.
- Acting for a landlord in possession proceedings and defending a counterclaim in estoppel.
- Acting in proceedings brought in the First Tier Tribunal, Property Chamber challenging a title obtained by adverse possession.
- Acting in a professional negligence claim against solicitors who acted in the purchase of a farm.
- Advising in a professional negligence claim against solicitors who gave negligent advice regarding a succession claim.
- Advising on a professional negligence claim involving contaminated land.
- Acting in relation to a Partnership dispute.