Hannah qualified into the PPP & Projects team in April 2011 following the completion of her training contract.
Hannah undertakes a variety of Projects, PFI and PPP work including advising on PFI/PPP Contracts and Total Facilities Management Contracts. Hannah has advised central government departments, public sector bodies, private sector service providers and project companies. Hannah has particular expertise of working closely with infrastructure investment groups and NHS Trusts.
Hannah is highly recommended and has been recognised by the Legal500 as a 'Rising Star' for Project Finance and PFI.
- Infrastructure Investment Groups
- Providing strategic advice to a project SPV in relation to a number of complex legal matters in respect of the PFI project.
- Advising a PFI project SPV in relation to the replacement of the FM service provider with a new FM service provider following a sustained period of under-performance.
- Advising a PFI project SPV in relation to the issues arising from the service of a voluntary termination notice in respect of a service provider contract.
- Advising a PFI project SPV on the extension and termination of the facilities management services and incorporating a new building constructed by a third party into the PFI Project Agreement.
- NHS Trusts
- Supporting and advising a major NHS Trust in Greater London in delivering a challenging programme designed to deal with a continually evolving hospital and to extract additional value from its PFI.
- Continued advice to a major NHS Trust in Greater London in relation to its total facilities management contract for a hospital.
- Further Education College Group
- Advising one of London's largest further education college groups on a facilities management contract incorporating the NEC3 Term Service Contracts.