Sarah is a Solicitor in the Property Litigation/Planning Team.
Sarah completed a degree in Classical Studies at the University of Exeter before completing the LPC at the University of Law - Moorgate, where she was a student ambassador.
In her spare time Sarah enjoys surfing, hiking and playing tennis.
- Drafting and advising on S106 Agreements, including deeds of discharge and deeds of variation
- Drafting Highways Agreements and S104 Agreements
- Assisting with planning appeals and ad hoc planning advice
- Assisting with various aspects of contentious property work, including lease renewals, dilapidations claims, easements and restrictive covenants, boundary disputes and adverse possession claims.
- Assisting the corporate team with an initial public offering, various share and asset purchases and share issues/exchanges.
Disputed Wills and Trusts
- Assisting with claims under Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975, proprietary estoppel claims, challenges to the validity of Wills (include issues of capacity and undue influence), Executor disputes and general trust disputes.