PPP & Projects
With a burgeoning public sector and PPP portfolio, Michelmores established a dedicated Special Projects team in 2004, following the appointment of Partner Carol McCormack OBE. Carol is an acknowledged authority on PFI projects, and is recognised as a 'Leader in their Field' by Legal 500.
The Firm has been involved with PPP projects from the time that the Private Finance Initiative was first announced, and has since worked on more than 50 projects of this kind, having represented awarding authorities, private sector consortia, and subcontractors, including building contractors.
Lawyers within this dedicated Projects team have advised Government departments, agencies, NHS trusts, educational establishments and other public sector organisations and public sector companies.
- Michelmores advises Gemalto in relation to UK Passport Procurement
- Michelmores advises on AgDevCo's Suma Hydro investment
- Contract exemption from the public procurement rules
- MIPIM 2016
- Councils to keep £26bn raised from business rates
- Michelmores strengthens Projects team
- London Universities Purchasing Consortium
- What is Projects, exactly? Part 1