Any benefits that we offer may vary depending on your role within the Firm or office location:
- Opportunity to work from home one day a week
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Up to 25 days holiday, plus an additional two half days at Christmas and a day off for your birthday
- Option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- In-house gym (Exeter only)
Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption pay
Maternity and Adoption
We offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay of 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay.
We offer enhanced paternity pay of 2 weeks at full pay.
Shared Parental Leave
If a father or co-parent is eligible for Shared Parental Leave, we offer enhanced pay of 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay (inclusive of any paid maternity, adoption or paternity leave which is also taken). Our policy applies regardless of any enhanced pay being taken by a co-parent.
A total of up to 18 weeks of unpaid leave can be taken by employees for each child up until the child's 18th birthday.
Our enhanced pay policies have a minimum qualifying period which matches the minimum qualifying period for statutory pay. For enhanced maternity, adoption and shared parental leave pay, we operate a claw-back provision if an employee does not return to work or leaves the firm within 12 months of returning from leave.