Any benefits that we offer may vary depending on your role within the Firm or office location:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Medicash for every day healthcare
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Up to 25 days holiday, plus an additional two half days at Christmas and a day off for your birthday
- Option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Corporate Social Responsibility day
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- In-house gym - including access to an in-house personal trainer (Exeter only) or corporate membership at selected gyms (all offices)
- Subsidised on-site yoga sessions (Exeter and Bristol)
- Subsidised café (Exeter only)
- Free fruit
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption pay*
- Maternity and Adoption: we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay of 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay.
- Paternity: we offer enhanced paternity pay of 2 weeks at full pay.
- Shared Parental Leave: if a father or co-parent is eligible for Shared Parental Leave, we offer enhanced pay of 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay (inclusive of any paid maternity, adoption or paternity leave which is also taken). Our policy applies regardless of any enhanced pay being taken by a co-parent.
- Parental Leave: a total of up to 18 weeks of unpaid leave can be taken by employees for each child up until the child's 18th birthday.
*Our enhanced pay policies have a minimum qualifying period which matches the minimum qualifying period for statutory pay. For enhanced maternity, adoption and shared parental leave pay, we operate a claw-back provision if an employee does not return to work or leaves the firm within 12 months of returning from leave.