Seven months after the start of lockdown, it’s a mixed picture for residential development. Some parts of the industry are struggling with redundancy processes underway, whilst other areas have been described as ‘booming’. We have already seen some significant changes in the industry, but what’s next for residential development?
In this webinar, Emma Honey, Head of Real Estate at Michelmores, was joined by a panel of speakers including:
• Caroline Hill – Sales & Marketing Director at CG Fry
• Dan Macey – Director of Holistic Housing Solutions
• Nick Jones – Director & Head of Development in Exeter at Savills.
The panel’s discussion looks at:
• Will new construction working practices impact on how quickly we can build new homes?
• What impact will changes to the planning regime have for residential development?
• What are homeowners’ priorities now and what impact will this have on house builders?
• How long will the surge of house purchases in regional hubs last and will we continue to see an impact on house prices as a result?