Michelmores Property Development Club
The Michelmores Property Development Club (PDC) is a forum for developers and property professionals to connect and share knowledge. The Club is celebrating its 19th anniversary in 2022 and attracts property professionals and advisers from across the South West.
The Club was originally set-up for developers. All new membership requests are reviewed, to maintain the right balance of developers and other property professionals and advisers.
To adjust for the likely challenges in the year ahead, the Club will meet three times for in-person events - two lunches and a summer drinks afternoon. Members will also have access to three knowledge-sharing webinars taking place throughout the year that will be aimed at developers and discuss topical issues in the market. Members are entitled to two places at each in-person event at which they can either bring two people from their own organisation or, one host and one guest from an outside organisation.
Previous speakers have included:
- Rob Bosworth, Vice Principal and Deputy CEO at Exeter College
- Aiden Johnson-Hugill, Grenadier Estates
- James Cross, The Environment Bank
- Emma Osmundsen, Exeter City Council
- John Colvin, Stride Treglown
- David Harland, Eden Project
- Will Mumford, LocatED
- Malindi Myers, Bank of England
- Tony Rowe, Exeter Rugby Club and Richard Cord of KTA
- John Endacott, PKF Francis Clark
For further information about joining the club, please contact Naomi Morris by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.