"Pippa is conscientious, articulate, professional, client-friendly and well-presented...she was a great team member and a pleasure to work with."
Jamie Clarke, Head of Marketing and Communications, Supacat Limited
Pippa is an Associate in the Family Team.
Born and bred in Cornwall, Pippa studied law at Southampton University and at the College of Law, Bristol. Pippa joined Michelmores as a trainee in 2012 and qualified as a Solicitor within the Family Team in September 2014. With her sharp intellect and sympathetic approach to clients, Pippa has quickly become a key member of the team. She is a regular contributor to the Solicitors Journal and Private Client Advisor publication. She has a keen interest in fertility law and works closely with Louisa Ghevaert.
“Pippa is hugely impressive. Very much on top of the case, sensible and very easy to work with.” Richard Harwood QC, Thirty Nine Essex Street Chambers
- Assisting with the provision of advice on the financial aspects of divorce, from straightforward to more complex cases.
- Preparing witness statements and collating other supporting evidence for complex applications for contact and residence regarding any children of the family.
- Assisting with the provision of advice in relation to cohabitation issues, pre/postnuptial agreements and wealth protection generally.
- Attending FDAs, FDRs and Final Hearings in relation to both financial remedy and Children Act proceedings.
- Making emergency applications to the Court.
- Drafting and varying non-molestation and occupation orders.