"Pippa is conscientious, articulate, professional, client-friendly and well-presented...she was a great team member and a pleasure to work with."
Jamie Clarke, Head of Marketing and Communications, Supacat Limited
Pippa is a Senior Associate in the Family Team.
Born and bred in Cornwall, Pippa studied law at Southampton University and at the College of Law, Bristol. Pippa joined Michelmores as a trainee in 2012 and qualified as a Solicitor within the Family Team in September 2014.
Pippa is also a member of the firm's Private Wealth sector.
“Pippa is hugely impressive. Very much on top of the case, sensible and very easy to work with.” Richard Harwood QC, Thirty Nine Essex Street Chambers
- Advising on all of the financial aspects of divorce, from straightforward to more high-value and multifaceted cases
- Dealing with complex applications for contact arrangement and other private law children matters
- Drafting prenuptial and postnuptial agreements in addition to advising clients in relation to wealth protection generally
- Attending FDAs, FDRs and Final Hearings in relation to both financial remedy and private children proceedings
- Making emergency applications to the Court
- Drafting and varying non-molestation and occupation orders
- Providing advice in relation to cohabitation issues and drafting cohabitation agreements.