Tom Torkar, our Head of the Technology & Innovation Sector, was joined by guest panellists for our webinar: The accelerated digital revolution – what does it mean for businesses?
Our experts gave their guidance and views on issues affecting businesses during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The panel debated:
- Whether brave companies that use disruptive business models are still those who are succeeding
- How economic and social upheaval is forcing all manner of organisations to adopt innovative ways of working – accelerating the digital revolution
- What does this mean for the ways that businesses are servicing and engaging with their customers?
If you have any unanswered questions, Tom would be pleased to hear from you and his full contact details can be found on his profile page linked above.
Tom was joined by:
- Roger Beadle, CEO & Founder of Limitless Technology – a crowd-service platform. To download Limitless Technology’s first annual Gig Customer Service report, please click here.
- Pippa Clarke, Partner & Head of the Technology, Innovation & Growth sector at Bishop Fleming – an award-winning accountancy firm. Bishop Fleming have launched a COVID-19 Technology Innovation and Growth survey, please take part by clicking here.
- Matt Blay, CEO of Superb Media – E-commerce experts
- Dave Cannell, Chief Revenue Officer of Deazy – a high growth platform providing development services for start-ups, agencies and corporates. Deazy has surveyed UK agencies on the impact of Covid-19 – to read the report please click here.
You can view the recording by clicking below:
For a range of expert articles exploring issues related to the impact of Coronavirus, please visit our dedicated webpage.
This webinar is for information only. Please note that any comments that our lawyers or guests make during the Michelmores Business Legal Hours are just that and, without full context of the matter or issues at hand, do not constitute legal advice.