Further Education Colleges
We act for a number of Colleges and Further Education institutions both within the South West and nationally.
At the heart of everything we do is a commitment to working with you to produce the best outcomes for students. To achieve this, we promise to:
- deal with the distractions so that you can get on with the important stuff (providing education)
- always seek to provide you with a fixed fee to give you cost certainty
- deal with the complexity rather than create it
- provide support and partnership
- GDPR - A Few Practical Questions
- New science teacher retention statistics
- GDPR: An overview for schools
- Brexit and education: where are we now?
- What do you need to tell the EFA?
- How should a school deal with teachers being cyberbullied?
- DfE proposes to expand number of good school places
- Sixth Form Colleges looking to become Academies
- Brexit, what does it mean for education?
- Parents and the world of Social Media
- Head to Head with Executive Principal of Aspirations Academy Trust
- Counter-Terrorism and Security Act: The Prevention Duty
- Options to address loss of funding for apprenticeship training
- Intellectual property spin-out matters and internal intellectual property procedures.
- Collaboration agreement including phased tenancy arrangements between the college and a charity to establish a secondary campus focused around an innovative and dynamic teaching programme.
- Advising on a £multi-million disposal of surplus accommodation to a developer including strategic support and complex title issues.
- Advising on commercial contracts and procurement of day to day services including standard terms and conditions.
- Defending a large scale group action relating to the pension rights of part time workers.
- Establishing a Multi-Academy Trust incorporating two primary schools for Truro and Penwith College.