Further Education Colleges
We act for a number of Colleges and Further Education institutions both within the South West and nationally.
At the heart of everything we do is a commitment to working with you to produce the best outcomes for students. To achieve this, we promise to:
- deal with the distractions so that you can get on with the important stuff (providing education)
- always seek to provide you with a fixed fee to give you cost certainty
- deal with the complexity rather than create it
- provide support and partnership
- Intellectual property spin-out matters and internal intellectual property procedures.
- Collaboration agreement including phased tenancy arrangements between the college and a charity to establish a secondary campus focused around an innovative and dynamic teaching programme.
- Advising on a £multi-million disposal of surplus accommodation to a developer including strategic support and complex title issues.
- Advising on commercial contracts and procurement of day to day services including standard terms and conditions.
- Defending a large scale group action relating to the pension rights of part time workers.
- Establishing a Multi-Academy Trust incorporating two primary schools for Truro and Penwith College.