Our trainee package:
- Fully funded LPC with the University of Law (outside of London)
- £5,000 bursary
- £27,500 first year salary, £29,000 second year salary, with an additional living allowance for office secondments to London and Bristol
- Accomodation provided in Bristol/London during office secondments
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Medicash and Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- An extra day of holiday at Christmas
- A day off on your birthday
- Option to buy or sell up to five days holiday a year
- In-house gym , including access to an in-house personal trainer (Exeter only)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised café (Exeter only)
- Subsidised yoga sessions
- Opportunities to join Exeter choir
Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption pay:
Maternity and Adoption
We offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay of 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay.
We offer enhanced paternity pay of 2 weeks at full pay.
Shared Parental Leave
If a father or co-parent is eligible for Shared Parental Leave, we offer enhanced pay of 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay (inclusive of any paid maternity, adoption or paternity leave which is also taken). Our policy applies regardless of any enhanced pay being taken by a co-parent.
A total of up to 18 weeks of unpaid leave can be taken by employees for each child up until the child's 18th birthday.
Our enhanced pay policies have a minimum qualifying period which matches the minimum qualifying period for statutory pay. For enhanced maternity, adoption and shared parental leave pay, we operate a claw-back provision if an employee does not return to work or leaves the firm within 12 months of returning from leave.