Graham is the Finance Director at Michelmores LLP, having joined the firm in 2013.
Graham is a Chartered Accountant, and trained and qualified with PWC, in their London office, and subsequently held a variety of finance roles in the retail and FMCG sectors. This included time at listed international retailers Dixons Carphone plc, and Tesco plc. At Tesco, where he worked for 11 years, he had a spell working overseas as Finance Director for their Malaysian business, returning as Finance Director of Tesco's UK Operations.
Graham holds a Masters degree in Engineering from the University of Birmingham, and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Graham and his family live in Taunton, and he enjoys all sports, particularly cricket, cycling, football, and golf.
- £80m acquisition of an international retail business.
- refinancing of £30m a professional services firm.
- implementation of financial best practice processes and systems for a global plc.
- implementation of a practice management system for a £40m professional services firm.
- disposal of a £3m non-core business.
- leading margin enhancement programmes in a number of businesses.