"She's very reliable and dependable, she's very switched-on and she's on top of the facts."
Charlotte is an Associate solicitor in the Agriculture team having completed her training contract in September 2014.
Charlotte's practice involves advising individual farmers, farming partnerships and estates on a broad range of contentious matters including landlord and tenant, real property disputes, farming partnership disputes, contractual claims and banking disputes (including bankruptcy).
Charlotte is a member of the Property Law Association and the Agricultural Law Association.
In September 2019, Charlotte wrote an article for Farmers Weekly, giving an insight into her experience working in Agricultural Law. You can read the article here.
- The Crown Estate Commissioners v Ian & Judith Wakley (2016) High Court
- Ham v Bell & others  EWHC 1791 (Ch)
- Davies v Davies  EWCA Civ 463 Estoppel
- Ham v Ham  EWCA Civ 1301
- Acting in a claim for the dissolution of a farming partnership
- Acting for a tenant challenging a Notice to Remedy and the validity and effectiveness of a Case D Notice to Quit