The Collaborative Legal Network is a referrals and support network for law firms. Membership is free, and brings a number of benefits, including:
- The ability to extend the range of legal services you can offer to your clients, by referring them to us through CLN
If you would like to make a referral, please complete this Referral/Recommendation Form
- A non-poaching agreement to ensure that your client is redirected to you for future legal work
- A fee share (where permitted) for any accepted referral sent by you when the matter is subsequently billed and paid
- Access to our Lawyers and Business Managers for, perhaps, a second opinion on a complicated transaction, or in respect of a tricky HR issue that you may be facing internally
- A specific Service Level Agreement detailing the service we will provide to both you and your client.
As its name suggests, the network is focused on being genuinely collaborative and aims to provide a friendly and professional service to both you and your clients. For example, if we are unable to assist your client, we will help them find an alternative solution, whether that is through another member of the network, or by passing on the details of their local CAB, who may be better placed to advise them. We treat this aspect of the network as particularly important – we are aware that we are representing your firm, as well as our own, when liaising with a client, and that means assisting them beyond their expectations.
Here's what some CLN member firms have to say about the network:
"My firm have referred a number of matters to CLN. The quality of the service given to us and our clients has been unfailingly excellent. We strongly recommend CLN to any firm yet to join" Busbys Solicitors
"Collaborative Legal Network provides a quick and efficient service on areas of law which are not always covered in our high street practice. It is reassuring that we are able to refer clients in this way knowing that they will receive a similar level of service in specialised areas of law" Windeatts
The network welcomes all law firms, especially those who operate in the South West. Michelmores has offices in Exeter, Bristol and London, and we have relationships with many other well-established law firms across the UK, and internationally.
If you would like further information about the Collaborative Legal Network please contact Karen Darbey at email@example.com or 01392 687642.