The Collaborative Legal Network is a referrals and support network for law firms. Membership is free, and brings a number of benefits, including:
- The ability to extend the range of legal services you can offer to your clients, by referring them to us through CLN
If you would like to make a referral, please complete this Referral/Recommendation Form
- A non-poaching agreement to ensure that your client is redirected to you for future legal work
- A fee share (where permitted) for any accepted referral sent by you when the matter is subsequently billed and paid
- Access to our Lawyers and Business Managers for, perhaps, a second opinion on a complicated transaction, or in respect of a tricky HR issue that you may be facing internally
- Access to a range of suppliers and services, specifically selected for the quality of product and service they are able to provide, and with a determined commitment to the network's members
As its name suggests, the network is focused on being genuinely collaborative and aims to provide a friendly and professional service to both you and your clients. For example, if we are unable to assist your client, we will help them find an alternative solution, whether that is through another member of the network, or by passing on the details of their local CAB, who may be better placed to advise them. We treat this aspect of the network as particularly important – we are aware that we are representing your firm, as well as our own, when liaising with a client, and that means assisting them beyond their expectations.
The network welcomes all law firms, especially those who operate in the South West. Michelmores has offices in Exeter, Bristol and London, and we have relationships with many other well-established law firms across the UK, and internationally.
If you would like further information about the Collaborative Legal Network please contact Karen Darbey at email@example.com or 01392 687642.