The Residential Conveyancing team acts for a wide range of clients - from clients buying their first home to clients buying large country estates.
Our residential conveyancing solicitors have particular experience with buying and selling large country estates, and high-end residential properties, both in London and the South West. Increasingly, these property transactions involve an international element, and we are able to call upon the expertise of our Private Wealth team, to assist in any necessary tax planning.
For clients with a widespread property portfolio, we have the largest dedicated team of commercial property Lawyers in a single office in the South West, offering the highest standards of professional advice.
For information on our approach to pricing for Residential Conveyancing when you are purchasing a property please click here.
For information on our approach to pricing for Residential Conveyancing when you are selling a property please click here.
- Stamp Duty Land Tax: Multiple Dwellings Relief
- COVID-19 – the housing market gets moving again
- Coronavirus and your conveyancing transaction - FAQs
- Residential property legislation changes
- The searches we carry out and why
- Residential tenancies: extended paperwork trap set to ensnare landlords
- Finance Bill 2019 – implications for non-UK residents on disposals of UK land and property
- The Autumn Budget 2018: Key announcements for housebuilders
- How does Stamp Duty Land Tax affect the purchase of residential property for trusts?
- How to sell a house
- How to buy a house
- An overhaul of the planning system?
- What is an indemnity policy?
- Home Ownership Unlocked
Get in touch
- Acting for a family in London who are selling their £11.5m property in Chelsea and buying four flats between £2m and £3m each.
- Acting for a client buying a small estate in Cornwall for £3m.
- Acting for a client who purchased a small castle in Dartmouth for £2.5m
- Acting for residents of a block of flats in St Johns Wood, London who collectively purchased the freehold of the property.
- Site setups for small developers.
- Selling of glebe land, parsonage land, church yards, and redundant churches.
- Bidding war for £10m estate with many properties in Salcombe.