Immigration Sponsor Licences - fixed prices
To simplify the complex immigration sponsor process we have developed a fixed price service, tailored to help you obtain and manage a worker sponsor licence.
What are our prices?
For small companies pricing starts at £2,900 + VAT.
Type of worker sponsor licence
(£) + VAT
Skilled workers + Intra-Company workers
Please note that in addition to the fixed price for our service, you will have to pay the official UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) sponsor licence application fee.
What is a small company?
For the purposes of our fixed price worker sponsor licence service, an organisation will be considered to be a small company if it meets the definition set out within section 382 of the Companies Act 2006. To meet this definition, two out of the following three requirements must be met by the company in the most recent financial year:
- The company must have a turnover of no more than £10.2 million
- The company must have a balance sheet total of no more than £5.1 million
- There must be no more than 50 employees
What is included in the fixed price?
For the relevant fixed price, we will:
- Provide you with detailed advice and guidance regarding the sponsorship application process;
- Advise you as to the most appropriate type of licence for your business;
- Explain the requirements of the sponsor licence for which you wish to apply;
- Provide you with detailed advice and guidance on the sponsorship duties and compliance requirements that you must meet before you make your sponsor licence application and must continue to meet once your application is granted;
- Prepare your sponsor licence application; and
- Help you make sense of the outcome of your sponsor licence application.
Are there any exceptions to the fixed price?
Sponsor licence applications become significantly more complex where the company and/or the key personnel do not meet the relevant UKVI eligibility, suitability or evidentiary criteria. In such circumstances, extensive additional advice and support may be necessary. Consequently, our fixed prices will not apply if:
- Your company has previously been refused a sponsor licence or your sponsor licence has been revoked;
- Your company does not meet the eligibility or suitability criteria;
- Your key personnel do not meet the eligibility or suitability criteria;
- Your company and/or your key personnel are not able to provide the information and/or documentation required to apply for a sponsor licence in one go all together; and
- Your company has previously been issued with a civil penalty or criminal sanction for employing illegal workers.
This list is not exhaustive.
Can you help if I am not a small business?
Yes! We advise and support businesses of all sizes. We also provide services to individuals and families. Please get in touch with us if you have any immigration issues or concerns that you would like to discuss.