Our clients are based in the UK and overseas and include: entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals and stay at home parents.
Families created through: fertility treatment, donor conception, co-parenting, known donation, inter-family donation, posthumous conception and surrogacy have unique characteristics and issues.
We put families on a secure legal and practical footing. If relationships breakdown we resolve your disputes constructively. Click here for more information about:
To legally advise and represent these modern day families requires in depth knowledge and understanding of fertility treatment and assisted conception and its interaction with mainstream family law.
At Michelmores, our fertility and parenting team possess relevant current experience navigating the legal, financial, practical and emotional issues with the additional layer of complexity brought about by fertility treatment and assisted conception.
How we can help
We provide tailored expert confidential legal advice on:
- content and preparation of a co-habitation agreement
- content and preparation of a pre-nuptial or post-nuptial agreement
- financial provision for a child
- disputes about the care and upbringing of a child
- content and preparation of a known donor agreement
- content and preparation of a co-parenting agreement
- surrogacy law in the UK and the process for a parental order
- fertility law in the UK
- donor conception law in the UK
- specialist "Family Proof" Wills
Contact Louisa Ghevaert, Partner and Head of the Fertility and Parenting Team at Michelmores: email email@example.com or telephone +44(0)207 7886382.