Disputes are a reality for every business – and every dispute deserves an individual, tailored approach. Our specialist dispute lawyers have a track record of success in complex, multi-jurisdictional litigation and arbitration cases.
Going to court is not always the answer. We work with clients to avoid litigation where possible. However when litigation is necessary, we step into our clients' shoes to guard their interests and to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Ireland's new Mediation Act
- Senior managers and certification regime extension to all financial services firms
- $50m Will forgery: contempt proceedings allowed
- British American Tobacco draws a blank as Supreme Court denies appeal
- Court of Appeal confirms 'lost opportunity' principles in negligence claims
- High Court upholds clause referring renegotiation of a licence agreement to arbitration
- Apple left iRate as unable to register smartwatch trade mark
- Google AdSense issue considered by the High Court for the first time
- China's highest court gives guidance on trade marks for public figures
- International brands seeing more success in China's IP Courts
- Music to the ears of rights holders in recent IPEC decision
- Brexit: Impact on Cross Border Disputes