Our Debt Recovery team provides a proactive and innovative service.
We take the view that no two clients are the same and do not provide a 'one size fits all' approach to our debt recovery work. Clients have differing financial and commercial priorities relating to debt recovery influenced by the:
- Size and quality of the book debts
- Likelihood of an ongoing commercial relationship
- Extent of internal resource and know-how
We discuss your objectives and put forward a flexible charging structure that will reflect your priorities and achieve your desired outcomes. We are focussed on delivering value for the efficient completion of legal process and making recoveries, but without compromising on quality control or the availability of litigation and insolvency specialists when required.
We use a bespoke case management system which is tailored to every client and provides a simple and effective volume debt recovery solution. You can upload new instructions online and ensure the approach taken dovetails with your own in-house procedures and terms of business.
We are experienced in debt recovery worldwide. We partner with members of the International Bar Association (IBA) to enforce English judgments and international arbitration awards abroad.
Get in touch
- Acting for an international satellite company obtaining and enforcing seven figure judgments in jurisdictions all over the world including Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Acting for trade finance companies to recover equipment subject to retention of title, money claims and enforce personal guarantees.
- Acting for a claims management company with over 1,700 live debts.
- Acting for an executive public body with over 350 live debts.
- Acting for an £80m turnover steel importer and distributor in relation to its trade debts.