Assisted conception is the legal term for all forms of fertility treatment. Legal issues can arise surrounding:
- The extraction, storage and use of donor eggs and sperm (human gametes)
- The creation and storage of embryos
- The legal position of any donor
- The competing interests of birth parents and intended parents
- The rights of the partner of someone undergoing fertility treatment
For any further information please contact Louisa Ghevaert at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 687744.