I really can’t thank you enough! The more times I’ve reluctantly asked you for help with this particular problem, the more I appreciate the thoroughness and quality of your work over the years that you’ve been involved in my various roles. I really am terribly grateful to you.
Former MD, Regional Airport
Tom is an Associate in the Real Estate team.
He joined Michelmores in 2004, having qualified in 2003.
Tom is experienced in all types of commercial property work, from asset management and lettings to development agreements and secured lending.
Tom acts for Exeter Airport and Blackpool Airport in connection with their property estates and development projects.
He is a member of the Energy team, and has acted on many solar farm deals in the South West. He also has experience of mining leases, and telecommunications mast leases.
Tom is a keen microlight pilot and was chair of the Devon & Somerset Microlight Club in 2012-13.
- Acting for Balfour Beatty Investments on the property aspects of the sale of Blackpool Airport to Blackpool Borough Council for £4.25m
- Acting for Cornwall Council on the sale of Bodmin Business Centre
- Acting for a landed estate in the grant of a lease for a 20MW solar park with a development value of over £20m
- Acting for Exeter Airport, providing a full range of estate management services
- Acting for Renewable Energy Investments (REI) on a nationwide project to install solar panels at Stagecoach bus depots to reduce its carbon footprint and operating costs