Sue is an Associate in the Family Team based in our Sidmouth office.
Sue has over 25 years extensive experience in acting for clients experiencing relationship breakdowns, divorce, financial disputes, children disputes and domestic abuse issues which are complex and sensitive. Sue is a Resolution collaborative family solicitor and has been an accredited specialist with Resolution since 2003. Sue is respected for her problem solving, constructive approach and friendly manner.
- Advising clients through all stages of proceedings including representation at Court.
- Preparation of urgent without notice applications for protective orders to secure the safety and wellbeing of the clients and their children to ensure continuity and safety of client.
- Same sex domestic abuse cases
- Parent/child cases.
- Advising clients through all stages of proceedings including representation of clients at First Directions Appointments, Dispute Resolution Hearings and final hearings
- Complex children cases
- Securing No Contact orders and other protective orders to ensure the safety and wellbeing of clients and children.
- Securing contact where contact has been denied by the parent with care.
- Same sex contact disputes
- Disputed relocation cases (both internal and external)
- Grandparent contact
- Special guardianship applications
- Enforcement proceedings.
Divorce and Financial issues
Advising on all aspects of divorce, separation and financial issues from straight forward to more complex
- Representation at First Appointments and Dispute Resolution
- Drafting Prenuptial agreements
- Advising upon separation agreements, including enforcement
- Variation of periodical payments
- Cohabitee disputes
- Same sex disputes
- ToLATA claims