Sarah is an Associate in the Planning Team.
Sarah negotiates and advises on Section 106 agreements, deeds of variation, deeds of discharge, Section 104 agreements and highways infrastructure agreements. Sarah also provides ad hoc planning advice in relation to a range of planning matters. She has experience assisting a variety of clients including landowners, developers, local authorities and government bodies.
Sarah has particular expertise in dealing with matters related to trees. She successfully negotiated the revision of a tree preservation order for a strategic site for a large public sector client. Sarah also deals with giving advice and negotiations in relation to tree encroachment matters and works to dangers / defective trees.
In her spare time, Sarah enjoys pursuing a variety of outdoor activities, including surfing and hiking on Dartmoor.
- Drafting and advising on S106 Agreements, including deeds of discharge and deeds of variation
- Drafting Highways Agreements and S104 Agreements
- Assisting with planning appeals and ad hoc planning advice
- Assisting the corporate team with an initial public offering, various share and asset purchases and share issues/exchanges.
Disputed Wills and Trusts
- Assisting with claims under Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975, proprietary estoppel claims, challenges to the validity of Wills (include issues of capacity and undue influence), Executor disputes and general trust disputes.