Rav is a Solicitor in the Corporate team.
He qualified in September 2017 after completing his training contract at Stevens & Bolton LLP.
Rav read History at the University of York and then studied the GDL and LPC at the University of Law.
- Advising the Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime on its £250m acquisition of the Empress State Building in Earls Court, London.
- Advising on the sale of a market-leading management consultancy business to Catalyst Developments.
- Assisting lead partner on advising Strand Hanson (as financial adviser and nominated adviser), Tamesis Partners and Beaufort Securities (as joint brokers) in relation to the admission to AIM of Cradle Arc plc and associated placing.
- Assisting lead partner on advising VSA Capital as financial adviser and broker to Columbus Energy Resources plc, the AIM-quoted E&P company with operations in Trinidad, in relation to a £4.1 million placing, subscription and open offer.
- Assisting lead partner acting for AIM quoted Sula Iron & Gold plc on a placing and open offer and a further subscription through Riverfort Global Capital including advising on an associated 'equity sharing' agreement.