Paul is Head of the London office and Head of the London Real Estate team.
Paul joined Michelmores in March 2012 from Nabarro, and has over 30 years' experience in commercial property acting for a broad range of clients including real estate funds, institutional investors, offshore investors, entrepreneurial developers, occupiers and end users.
He has particular experience of acting on large central London and regional mixed-use developments, and on the acquisition, management and disposal of high value assets, particularly offices and shopping centres.
He is well versed on international real estate issues, and has strong links with Canadian, Chinese and Russian investors and developers. Paul has chaired and spoken at a number of seminars on inward investment into the UK with particular emphasis on developers and investors from China.
He attends the MIPIM Conference in Cannes each year.
- Global Fortune 500 Company Greenland Group: Site set-up and plot sales for their Spire London development in Canary Wharf - Spire London is the tallest residential tower in Western Europe with GDV in excess of £800m and is due for completion in 2020. Site set-up, plot sales, commercial lettings and estate management at The Ram Quarter in Wandsworth – a 7.75 acre riverside site with planning for 661 apartments and approximately 108,000 ft2 (GIA) of retail and leisure amenity.
- Mayor's Office for Policing And Crime: The sale of New Scotland Yard (8-10 Broadway, Victoria, London) to the Abu Dhabi Financial Group for £370 million.
- Mitsui Fudosan and Stanhope Plc: Site set-up and residential sales of up to 900 units at the £1bn redevelopment of the iconic Television Centre in White City.
- Meyer Homes: Site set-up and unit sales of apartments and houses as well as acting on the disposal of the affordable units at the scheme to a registered provider. Meyer Homes is the residential development arm of Meyer Bergman a privately held specialist real estate investment management firm headquartered in London which acquired 14 sites from Tesco for residential, mixed-use and urban regeneration developments.
- The Boultbee Group: The acquisition and institutional joint venture of a number of development sites in Thames Valley and Manchester.
- Lendlease: Site set-up and apartment sales on The Timberyard development in Deptford - a high profile regeneration project for Lewisham including more than 1100 residential units.
- Site set-up on a £200m+ mixed-use commercial and residential scheme in preparation for sales at road shows in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Paul delivered the deal to a tight timescale, advising on a complex structure and liaising with multiple professional advisors.