Pam is an Associate Licensed Conveyancer in the Sidmouth office.
She joined Michelmores in 2002, and qualified as a Licensed Conveyancer in 2004.
Pam left general conveyancing in 1998 to set up an Exeter branch of a firm of Bristol solicitors, dealing exclusively with the sale of new build plots for Barratt Homes. Pam stayed with the firm until Barratt transferred the work to Michelmores in 2002.
Pam transferred from plot sales to general conveyancing, relocating to Michelmores' Sidmouth office in late 2006, and now manages a large caseload of residential conveyancing, ranging from small residential transactions to £multi-million estates.
- Acting for the owners of leasehold apartments in their purchase of the freehold title
- Acting for a local builder in respect of the sale of plots on 2 separate developments
- Acting in the sale of commercial leasehold premises
- Acting on behalf of a local Management Company in respect of Lease extensions
- Instructed in respect of an unregistered residential property where title deeds have been lost with application to HM Land Registry and onward sale