"Melanie has a collaborative working style and feels like an extension of my team. She is responsive, informed and takes a proactive approach to client management, that directly benefits our business – especially when the speed of lease transactions is critical in the current market."
Chris Daly, Deputy Commercial Director - Greenland (UK) Investment Limited
Melanie is a Partner in the Real Estate team, based in our London office. She joined us from Nabarro in 2013.
Melanie has extensive experience in commercial property work, with a particular focus on commercial and mixed use development projects, off plan sales and pre-lets, and acquisitions, management and disposals of a variety of investment properties.
Melanie has acted for a broad range of clients, including institutional funds, developers, private investors and corporate tenants.
- Acting for Mitsui Fudosan and Stanhope Plc on the site set-up and residential sales of up to 900 units at the £1bn redevelopment of the iconic Television Centre in White City, London.
- Acting for the Mayor's Office for Policing And Crime (MOPAC) on the sale of New Scotland Yard (8-10 Broadway, Victoria, London) to the Abu Dhabi Financial Group for £370 million.
- Acting for Greenland Group on the site set-up and plot sales at The Ram Quarter in Wandsworth – a 7.75 acre riverside site with planning for 661 apartments and approximately 108,000 ft2 (GIA) of retail and leisure amenity.
- Acting on the head office relocation of an IT and telecoms provider to Blackfriars, Central London, and existing estate disposal.
- Acting for Boultbee Brooks Real Estate on the site acquisitions, lettings and disposals of a number of commercial development sites and a joint venture with another real estate investment management firm in respect of a major office development in the Thames Valley.