Megan is an Associate in the Corporate team.
Megan worked in business development in private banking before joining Michelmores in 2013 as a trainee. She qualified in 2015 after training across the firm's Exeter and London offices and was also seconded to the Met Office as part of their in-house legal team. She studied Business Management at Cardiff University, before completing her law conversion and LPC at The Bristol Institute of Legal Practice.
Megan has experience in acting on a wide variety of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, share schemes, restructuring or reorganisation and disposals and has experience of drafting shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and joint venture agreements.
- Acting for Kew Green Hotels on its two most recent Holiday Inn disposals.
- Acting for Haynes Publishing Group plc on its recent acquisition.
- Acting for wealth management business Succession Group on a number of recent acquisitions, including Clay Rogers & Partners and DeMontfort Financial Advisers.
- Acting for women's fashion retailer Mint Velvet on the investment made by Lewis Trust Group (LTG) in the business to support its growth strategy.
- Involvement in advising the selling shareholders of GLHearn, a property consultancy business, to Capital, the UK's leading business process management and outsourcing solutions provider. The business was sold on a cash free, debt free basis, for £30million.
- Supporting the London corporate team in acting for a leading UK insurer on sale of its core businesses.
- Assisting the corporate team in acting for Orchard Funding Group plc on its AIM Initial Public Offering, including the pre-admission restructuring of its subsidiaries.