Luke is a Chartered Legal Executive (FCILEx) and a member of the Asset & Debt Recovery team, as part of the Commercial & Regulatory Disputes team.
He joined Michelmores in 2013, after graduating from the University of Bristol with a Masters Law Degree.
Luke deals with various types of litigation and debt recovery cases, and handles a large and varied caseload on behalf of his clients. He has extensive experience in the enforcement of judgment debts, in particular obtaining and enforcing orders for sale and possession over property, and the issue of bankruptcy and winding-up proceedings.
- Acting for an executive government agency to recover value debts from a variety of opponents including solicitors and private individuals
- Assisting in the case of The Lord Chancellor v Charles Ete and Co and others  EWHC 275 (QB)
- Advising Insolvency Practitioners in recovery of book debts and void payments under insolvency legislation
- Advising regional SMEs on affordable debt recovery solutions, with a focus on asset recovery
- Acting in order for sale and possession proceedings where there is a substantial dispute over beneficial ownership