Katie is a Business Development Executive. She joined Michelmores in 2015, having previously worked as Marketing Manager for a large regional estate agency for the past five years.
Within her role in the Marketing and Business Development team Katie provides support to the Agriculture and Private Wealth sectors, as well as the firm's Private Client department to include teams such as Family, Tax, Trust & Succession, Probate and Disputed Wills & Trusts.
Katie also looks after the marketing initiatives of the Firm's Bristol office, as well as managing the young professionals network (Rural 360) for the Agriculture team.
She is currently working towards her CIM Accredited status, with an aim to becoming a Chartered Marketer.
- Assisting with the implementation and development of strategic business development plans for the private client group.
- Creating and organising the Young Rural Professionals network, Rural 360, to include quiz evenings across the South West.
- Assisting with the launch and profile raising of Michelmores' Private Wealth Sector, by a number of initiatives and events.
- Increasing lawyers relationship building with external contacts in the Private Client world.
- Increasing the Bristol office's profile both externally and internally through a number of events and sponsorship opportunities.