Joshua is a solicitor in the Tax, Trusts, and Succession team based in London. He provides advice to individuals and families on estate planning and succession of wealth.
Joshua qualified as a solicitor in March 2019 and, prior to this, gained litigation experience dealing with property, probate, trust, and negligence claims.
As a part of his time at university, and in addition to his English Law degree, Joshua spent a year studying for a DU diplôme de droit français (Diploma in French Law) at Université Pierre-Mendès France (Grenoble University).
Outside of work, Joshua is a keen skier having spent a year in the Alps.
- Drafting bespoke wills and trust deeds
- Advising on personal taxation (mainly in relation to Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax)
- Preparing and registering lasting and enduring powers of attorney
- Administration of estates (UK based and international, cross border estates)
- Applications to the Court of Protection, for deputyship orders.